Ryan Bowen 2011. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Week Off

This week was a week off from university; what did I do you ask? Learnt C++ of course!

I've covered all the changes from C to C++ and started learning a bit about classes.

Beginning C++ Through Game Programming is an excellent introduction to C++ and I greatly recommend it. There is a problem though, where to go from here? Every book I've found is either for beginners or advanced, where is the intermediate books? I may have to teach myself through experimentation or move onto another language such as Java.

But I like C++, it's the industry standard, so I'm going to learn OpenGL or SDL (graphics libraries for making games I believe, I want to start in 2D obviously).

More info soon, I promise!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews