Ryan Bowen 2011. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Preparing To Move On

Well that was my final C assignment (more information coming, be patient please!); so now I'm getting ready to move onto C++.

The course officially doesn't start C++ until 3rd of October but I'm getting a few weeks head start to ensure I do well.

The book I'll be using to begin with is a book I bought a few years ago but never attempted very far past chapter two: Beginning C++ Through Game Programming.
Amazon has it listed at $5.91 (US), I recall paying a lot, lot more than that so it's certainly a bargain now.

I'll also be using the last few chapters of Engineering Problem Solving with C and C: How to Program as they include introductory chapters to C++ (the former has C++ for almost half of the book!).

So finally, finally, I should be able to make games as C++ is such an object oriented language. Hopefully you'll see playable games, albeit not great ones, within the next few weeks!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews